Rainoil Limited Recruitment application is has started for qualified applicants. Qualified Applicants are to submit their relevant credentials online via the designated portal to access the application procedures.
Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Read & Apply – NPC News Today – Applicants Should Take Note NPC Press Release
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time (Onsite)
- To provide timely and professional attention to company’s visitors, clients, calls, and office mails.
Rainoil Limited Recruitment – Roles/Responsibilities
- Answers incoming telephone calls, assists callers, takes messages, and provides information as required.
- Maintains a register of calls received or complaints from customer received at the front desk.
- Directs incoming calls/visitors as appropriate.
- Supervises the activities of other personnel e.g. cleaners and security
- Assists guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction using supervisor support when necessary.
- Maintains and updates an accurate register of incoming and outgoing mails and other forms of correspondence.
- Registers, sorts, and delivers incoming mails to appropriate staff and outgoing mails for dispatch.
Read this – Saipem is Accepting Application for Internship Courses for Undergraduates & Graduates
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND / OND in Administration, Sciences, Social Sciences, or Humanities.
- Minimum of two (2) years (with HND) experience in a secretarial or front desk capacity in an organization.
How to Apply gor Rainoil Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
28th April, 2023.