Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme- Apply. Application portal is open to all who wish to apply for this trainee Programme. See eligibility criteria and how to apply below.
Deadline: Sep 30, 2022
Andersen Nigeria is an independent tax and business advisory firm with a worldwide presence through the member firms and collaborating firms of Andersen Global.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme at Andersen.
Graduate Trainee – Indirect Purchasing (External)
Our client in the Energy and Marine sector is looking to hire Graduate Trainee in Indirect purchasing. If you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look at the list of criteria below.
- SRM – Supplier evaluation of Tail end spend category in liaison with strategic purchasers.
- Investigate future demands with various internal and external resources by analyzing historical spending trends in SAP and PowerBI.
- Review and verify specifications and requirements as the basis for material planning or request for quotations in cooperation with engineering organizations.
- Innovation Savings study and ideating rollout within the region.
- Ownership of Performance indicators for assigned categories and countries.
- Work closely with Strategic Purchasers on short-term and long-term projects.
- Proactively work to enable cross-divisional, cross-organizational, and supplier cooperation.
- Maintain supply data to relevant systems in a defined area of responsibility.
- May negotiate, create, and maintain supply contracts with suppliers and/or improve supply performance and supplier relationships in a defined area of responsibility.
- The contract is available for 1 year.
Eligibility Criteria for Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
- A minimum of 5 credits in one sitting. Mathematics and English Language are prerequisites.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain, or any related field with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper.
- Applicant must be less than 28 years of age at the time of application.
- A minimum of 3 Months experience of work or internship in Supply Chain.
- Candidate must have completed the NYSC program.
- English Proficiency (French understanding as added advantage).
How to Apply for Andersen Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestion.