Africa Green Grants Application – Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation is pleased to announce that the first step in the Africa Green Grant Award which is the call for application is now open.
This award was created within the framework of the sustainability of the environment through the empowerment and support for entrepreneurs and small businesses who have innovative, creative and sustainable ideas, products and services which seeks to reverse and stop the adverse effects been inflicted on the environment and in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Also Apply: CBN Creative Industry Funds
Aims / Africa Green Grants Application
- To empower entrepreneurs through capacity development, seed capital, mentoring and networking with focus on the environmental and agricultural sectors.
- To provide education regarding environmental issues, agricultural development and acquisition of skills for the development of individual’s ability and healthier environment for all.
- To give grants to entrepreneurs in the environmental and agricultural sectors of the African economy to reduce unemployment rate.
- To inspire, empower and promote a new generation of entrepreneurs and social change agents who are passionate about our environment.
- To provide skills, knowledge and resources needed for deserving and enterprising small business start-ups towards enhancing individual business development and raise successful entrepreneurs across the continent.
Also Apply: Leventis Foundation N500K Agribusiness Grants Application
Eligibility Criteria / Africa Green Grants Application
The financial support scheme is open to Africans, both individuals and institutions/organisations whose work/idea will impact and is currently impacting communities and the environment positively in the environmental or agricultural sector.
Applicants must not be older than 35 years old.
Applicants for the financial support must have innovative ideas which can be implemented to solve environmental problems in the society.
How To Apply
Interested persons should click the link to apply.