AFF Food Systems Leadership Programme. Application portal is now open for individuals to apply. See how to apply, requirements and other details below.
The African Food Fellowship is calling all Kenyans working in Aquaculture, Agri-Finance and Horticulture to apply for the Food Systems Leadership Programme 2022.
Are you passionate about being a champion for fairer, healthier, regenerative food systems? This is for you!
The cohort will comprise 40 Kenyan Fellows, working across the fields of Agri-Finance, Aquaculture, and Horticulture. Their leadership journey will commence in November 2022 and continue for ten months of inspiring, action-oriented learning, culminating with graduation into the Kenya Food Fellowship and a life-long professional association of change-makers.
- Join a professional network of food systems leaders across the continent.
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge on food system change through expert faculty and mentors.
- Acquire world-class tools and capabilities to lead systems change.
- Learn from leading innovators, influencers and practitioners.
- Build your profile to inspire other changemakers to action.
The participation fee for this programme is 94,800 Kenyan Shillings, payable in two installments. A limited number of scholarships are available.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of Kenya (non-nationals are also eligible).
- Be 45 years of age or younger.
- Fluent reading and writing English.
- Willing and able to commit 4 hours per week.
Are you a leader fuelled by an ambition for impact and a hunger for action? Are you working in the fields of Agri-Finance, Aquaculture and Horticulture? Do you meet the requirements above?
For more information, visit Food Systems Leadership Programme
Deadline: September 18, 2022